Re: What's that bird? - Discussions how to

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:15 pm

Amoli wrote:Toko - any ideas on these suggestions ? I will put down some thoughts, yet we would like your and Flutts' thoughts. ;-)

The Bird challenge does not add work to the mods, so what ever Toko ( who has already expressed her opinion) or Flutterby think (Also Mel is a Mod, so in case add her name to) does not count more than what any other AW member desires!!

Please let's not make this something complicated. It's supposed to be a joyful quizzie....or two so let's not complicate it 0*\

Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:14 am

Another point to take into consideration is: Who is willing and able to provide the quizzes (and how often)?

Maybe we would came closer to a decision if the ones who want to post the easy quiz, would tell us here?

Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:40 am

=O: =O: =O:

Suggestion - The winner of the SENIOR group from last week, posts the quizzie as normal today (28 June)

Next week Friday (being 5 July) I will start off with the Juniors ('cos I am one ;-) ).. and both run bi-weekly and overlapping.
The winners carry on from there. That would mean we have a new quizzie every week = one week Senior and one week Junior. \O
Should we have a winner with no pictures - 0*\ Let's deal with it when we get there. (Liz suggested pics from the Internet which could work -O- )

Can we give it a shot and see how it works ;-) (It really sounds like fun to me --00-- )

0/* Dewi -

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:38 am

good idea Amoli, one week Senior, one week Junior... = still a quizz to learn a bit ;-)

and not more work for Mods, nor for... Seniors -O
and the winner continue... or not if there is a... slave O**
and why not internet pictures, not everybody has "blured far away rare" ones =O:

Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:28 am

=O: =O: =O:

Can we have a YEAH or a NEAH - O:V

Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:38 am

Sounds good to me...will each quiz run for two weeks? Otherwise we will have the same problem we have now. ;-)

Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:38 am

Is the winner necessarily the first one to solve it or could be a participant with correct answers who has not yet provided a quiz? -O-

Perhaps sharing the duties to post the next one, might be good =O: =O: =O:

Amoli, can not say yes or no, have already said, no strong feelings either way. The birdnuts who want to play the junior quiz and are willing to set up the quizzies must answer here ;-)

Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:39 am

I don't mid setting up a junior quiz occasionally. ;-)

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:25 pm

Flutterby wrote:Sounds good to me...will each quiz run for two weeks? Otherwise we will have the same problem we have now. ;-)

Amoli wrote:=O: =O: =O:

Suggestion - The winner of the SENIOR group from last week, posts the quizzie as normal today (28 June)

Next week Friday (being 5 July) I will start off with the Juniors ('cos I am one ;-) ).. and both run bi-weekly and overlapping.
The winners carry on from there. That would mean we have a new quizzie every week = one week Senior and one week Junior. \O
-

Hi Flutts,

Yes - each quizzie will run 2 weeks - overlapping each other. If you are eager, you will be able to do Senior one week, and Junior the next, Senior the next week, and Junior..... and so forth.

I will do the first one on Friday 5 July and open all entries on the following Friday afternoon 5 o'clock to give a fair chance for all to PM their answers 'first' with enough time from Friday to Friday to search. ( -O This is the easy quizzie).

I think we need a name for this New Quizzie thread. :-?