What's that bird? - Discussions how to

Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:39 pm

Amoli suggested that we start a bird ID quiz here, so I'll kick it off with some for you to ponder over.

Each fortnight (2 weeks), five photos will be posted asking for ID's.

Answers to be PM'd to the poster of the quiz for that period.

Winner gets to post the next quiz. In the event of the winner not having photos to post, 2nd place posts and so on.

Re: What's that bird?

Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:23 pm

@Dewi - How many mites have participated in the challenge?

Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Six Lis. \O O/\ O/\ O/\

Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Not bad \O

Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:50 pm

Although I mentioned on the first post that the winner would post the next challenge, we may reach a stage when the winner does not have enough photos to post a quiz. Volunteers for posting quizzes may be required, or someone to supply photos for future challenges which either I, Toko or Amoli could post. Have a think about it and make suggestions so we can continue this one. It was also suggested that even if an "easy" bird pic was posted, a question could be added about some aspect of the birds lifestyle, habitat etc. to make it interesting?

Let us know what you think.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:57 pm

O/\ O/\ I'm happy with what Dewi and Lis decides on... \O

Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:24 pm

That's the way to learn!!! If it is too easy, you will not learn anything O**

Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:07 pm

Do you want it easy? I don't think so ;-)

Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:52 pm

I can't even get past the FIRST one! I'm worthless here, but I do have pics if anyone needs any, as I'll never be the winner who posts the next quiz....and I tried SO hard!!!! Lots of fun trying anyway, can't wait for the answers.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:06 am

Winning is not the priority here Exfmem, but the fun of taking part is. Would love for you to put some of your pics up for the challenges as they are of really high quality from what I've seen to date. \O