Re: Essential Camping Equipment

Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:33 pm

Wrong topic, RP :twisted:

Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:25 pm

Yikes! O-/

Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:27 pm

That's what happens when you eat too much chilli, and the ice is used instead of toilet paper! :twisted:

Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:34 pm

Oh, Flutts... now I got all those pink elephants in my head in order to avoid the reality 0' =O: =O: =O:

Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:51 pm

=O:

Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:46 pm

This is what Sanparks say about Balule :

With only the most basic of facilities and no electricity, a low fence is the only barrier that separates you from the wilderness, resulting in a true back to basics experience. It is this unique wilderness feel of the camp that makes it a firm favourite with backpackers, the caravanning community and other visitors who want to get away from it all

Key-words are : basic facilities , no electricity , true basic experience , get away from it all 0*\

Then I go and look at what the campers bring with them to this " wilderness experience camp " -- fridges , freezers , TV sets , you name it and they've got it . And I see also the latest technology in mobile Solar Panels to generate electricity , not only to run all those " basic utensils " but also to light up the whole camp like a Christmas Tree pepped up on Red Bull 0*\