Suggested Strategy for AW participation at Stakeholder Meetings

Thu May 18, 2017 5:26 pm

The meetings each have their own thread now. It would be nice if a member could take "ownership" of each meeting, in a sense, providing a map/gps coordinates and description of the venue, for example, and being co-ordinator for local arrangements? Ubhejane will do Durban, and H.e Kempton Park, for example?

It is vitally important that we give feedback on each thread once those meetings are complete, which will benefit those attending the following meeting. \O

It is also vital that a number of members attend, as the meetings may be split up into potentially 4 or more sub-meetings depending on public attendance, and that most members may only be able to attend for an hour or more. This can then be coordinated so that we have a constant presence!

The co-ordinator should also please buy steaks for everyone afterwards, as it is a steakholder meeting! ..0..

Re: Suggested Strategy for AW participation at Stakeholder Meetings

Thu May 18, 2017 7:00 pm

The co-ordinator should also please buy steaks for everyone afterwards, as it is a steakholder meeting! ..0..
and beer as we do Brainstorming X#X ...storm.See tomorrow 16h00

Thu May 25, 2017 2:39 pm

. . . and I thought there was going to be something deep and meaningful here. Damn. You know - strategy . . . . no steak and beer for you guys, I need much more strategy than that. I'll consider stake and bier however . . . . :twisted:

Thu May 25, 2017 5:46 pm

That's the strategy..beer afterwards, not before! :yes: ..0..