Re: Major Accident in Kruger

Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:01 pm

You cannot bring it to end :no:

The indifference and infinite stupidity of man will always be playing a major role 0*\

Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:25 pm

put some "sleeping policman" and the speed will be ruled 0'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:18 am

Lisbeth wrote:You cannot bring it to end :no:

The indifference and infinite stupidity of man will always be playing a major role 0*\

But if it's shows on TV and if somebody like Carte Blanche take on SP then maybe they will wake up and get more law enforcement in the parks -O-

Like Nan says: if there are more traffic officers visible (even if they sleep), especially over peak holiday periods, then there will be less speeding..... I hope :O^

Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:01 am

I think an even bigger problem is the effective punishment of offenders...SP should give quite detailed info on fines garnered and prosecutions made every month, even put it on a sign/website! (Not sure where those fines go?)

I fear that many offenders wriggle away for free, unfortunately, as in the rest of the country... O**

Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:00 pm

Surely this particular accident will be acted on by multiple parties. I would imagine Sanparks will have punitive measures to dish out but I am also pretty sure that there will be a civil case to be answered to given some of the added details that have emerged.

Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:56 pm

Yes, of course, Penny!

But I mean the bigger picture regarding general speeding! \O

Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:02 am

One can go back quite a few years regarding accidents in Kruger...often very little is heard afterwards regarding findings and prosecutions...

viewforum.php?f=338

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:56 pm

Acting head of communications for the SA National Parks (SANParks) William Mabasa said in his 17 years of working for the park, he could not recall any other time where one vehicle had hit another vehicle from behind in the Kruger National Park.

Rubbish, we have seen the above twice in the last 3 years. O**

This couple are from my area. I believe the ladies spleen was removed :-(

Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:04 pm

To be quite frank, the entitlement says it all,..
Bushcraft wrote:Acting head of communications

Yah indeed, in trying to justify ones position/credentials and track record,
It will become a great act!!! The fundamentals of a great movie!!,..........

This one will fall into the category, "tear jerker",...