You are clever Dewi! \O

Re: Bird Identification

Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:12 pm

I think he's a trifle smug, myself... :O^

Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:15 pm

Dewi wrote: 0/* Nan,

KTP I presume? Not Switzerland. :no:

(It makes a huge difference if people post the location where the birds were seen).

If it was the KTP, then this is a juvenile Capped wheatear. \O

You can even make out the beginnings of the black breast band starting to show through.
:o0ps: :o0ps: :o0ps: sorry
yes is in the Kgalagadi in February
this bird "said" something to me... but which one 0*\ now I recognize with your explanations \O

a big thank you 0/0

Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:53 pm

ExFmem wrote:... Also, since the Buffy Pipit is not in the Kgalagadi Bird Challenge yet, I was going to write a description when I post it with my other new ones to be added there. But...I went to the AW Bird Book to get the description and it says I'm not allowed to view that Forum, or something like that. :-? :-?
What are you hiding there....hmmmmmm??? :-0

BluTuna wrote:
RogerFraser wrote:
Mel wrote:I just tried to access that forum with the SO's alias. Not possible...
Must have something to do with how it is linked because with the moderator status one can see it.

Hi Mel I cant see any reason for this I can access it even as a Guest . Can you send me your SO's account alias so I can try using that to see if it is different with it ?

I have the same problem. I can see the index page but when I try to drill down into a order or a family, I get

Information
You are not authorised to read this forum.

Strangely, the link for "Family Struthionidae Ostriches" does work but that's the only one that I could find !

Can you birders please check if you can access the links in the Bird Book again?

Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:02 pm

Birds book \O
Birds index \O

thank you 0/0

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:32 pm

Id please

3-6.jpg

3-12.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:37 pm

Location and time of the year, please lol

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:38 pm

1. In Kruger... Green (Redbilled) Wood-Hoopoe

2. an Eagle =O:

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:38 pm

1. Green Wood-Hopoe

2. Juvenile African fish-eagle