Re: Tuskers of Kruger Discussions & Identification

Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:03 pm

Based on all pictures I received I have to re-call it is Masthulele... but could ID him as NGODZI.

I guess this mistake could have been made in more cases since ,depending on the angle, and from some distance his right tusk looks similar and his ears from a distance also look similar.

So Masthulele's status is still unsure.
I saw some pics on FB but several have been posted in 2016 but made in 2015 or earlier.

@ Flutterby... if you can point me which pictures you have seen of Masthuele .. should be nice :-)

the ID pics
picture I received
-
-

Picture of Ngodzi
-
-

aat wrote:Breaking tusker news : Masthulele still alive and photographed yesterday
will be continued

Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:49 pm

Well done, aat! Hey, you don't have to give such defensive proof, in a sense? lol

Sorted! And trusted! X#X

Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:29 pm

Stunning indeed ^Q^ ^Q^

Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:43 am

Aat, will see if I can find the pics. \O

Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:55 am

Aat, I only managed to find one sighting, seen 25th January by Michelle Broadhurst:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:04 pm

Cannot open this pic FB :-(

Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:21 pm

Are you on Facebook okie?

Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:09 pm

At some stage I was , but have not bothered with it for a very very long time , and I do not know even how to connect whatever to it anymore lol

Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:13 am

Unfortunately, if you are not on FB you won't be able to see the pic and I do not permission to share the pic. :no:

Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:17 pm

Flutterby,
These are the pictures I received assuming it was Masthulele but as you can see now it's Ngodzi

It confirms that the status of Masthulele is still unsure and may be some others also made a mistake with seeing Ngodzi from the rh. side... and thought they saw Masthulele. -O-

Flutterby wrote:Aat, I only managed to find one sighting, seen 25th January by Michelle Broadhurst:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater