Flight from CPT to Kruger

Tue May 02, 2017 4:06 pm

Is there an airport close to Kruger which has flights directly from and to Cape Town (without passing by Joburg)?

Re: Flight from CPT to Kruger

Tue May 02, 2017 4:10 pm

Think there are direct flights from Cape Town to Skukuza.

Tue May 02, 2017 4:31 pm

SA Airlink has flights to Skukuza and Phalaborwa , and maybe also to Neslpruit , but it does not go direct , but touches down in JHB . They also used to go with stopovers via SunCity , and Upington , then onwards . One need to check - they also link with SAAirways on some routes .
Nice , friendly and efficient service \O

Tue May 02, 2017 4:42 pm

I have just found out that there is one a day from CPT to Skukuza. At least, that's what I have found out from the Internet. Expensive, but anything to avoid Joburg, even the airport O-/

There is nowhere else to go in winter for various reasons, so back we come SA O** lol .............I think :shock:

Tue May 02, 2017 5:03 pm

CPT - Skukuza A/R R7105.00 Direct!

Tue May 02, 2017 5:26 pm

Lisbeth wrote:I have just found out that there is one a day from CPT to Skukuza. At least, that's what I have found out from the Internet. Expensive, but anything to avoid Joburg, even the airport O-/

There is nowhere else to go in winter for various reasons, so back we come SA O** lol .............I think :shock:

Then , go for it lol \O

Tue May 02, 2017 5:30 pm

Probably :yes: But only The Western Cape and Kruger ;-)

Tue May 02, 2017 6:25 pm

There should be to KMIA near Nelspruit as well? -O-

Tue May 02, 2017 6:29 pm

Thank you! I'll have a look \O

Tue May 02, 2017 6:31 pm

There are daily flights from CPT also to Nelspruit O/\...............R5,886.06