Butcher in Musina

Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:04 pm

I need a butcher in Musina. 0/*
Good day everybody. We’re traveling up through Kruger to Mapungubwe via Musina and need to stock up on food stuff in Musina. Usually, last time was 2 years ago :O^ , we stop at the small Spar and Liquor store as you enter Musina from the Pafuri road. If the little Spar is still in existence, I should get most our stuff there, all we need is some good meat.
Would really really appreciate the name and address of a good clean butcher in Musina. O0

Re: Butcher in Musina

Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:49 pm

Hello, giraffee!

Here is the SPAR, still going, and have had plenty good experiences regarding emailing them to pre-order groceries ready packed and frozen! Costs nothing! \O

http://www.spar.co.za/Home/Store-View/S ... North-Rand

Waiting for info on the butchery! ;-)

Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:58 pm

Ok, SPAR butchery best, but one across the road called Groenteland, if you want a butchery.

This is all very debatable! lol

Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:47 am

Thanks RP. :ty:
I'm refering to the little Kwik Spar and Topsbottle store in Irvine street. Your Spar is the big one down the road. The madhouse. Have you seen that place :shock: nevermind finding parking. SO will turn into a wild beserk monster hahahaha. Afer the peace of Kruger, the crowds in Musina is always a shock. I think I'll slogg my frozen meat all the way through Kruger up to Mapungubwe. At least they will be well traveled meat. O:V

Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:30 am

Only one I could find! Maybe phone them? ..0..

Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:44 am

:ty: