It is difficult to say.... We had an all inclusive "package" so I do not know the price of a drive.
- First of all, you cannot choose the schedule.
- The continuous noise of the radio bothered me, but we did get very close to a group of lions driving right through the bush outside the road. (you know how much I love lions
) On some drives we saw almost nothing. I do not remember that ever stopped for a bird
- Both of us agreed that we preferred the self drive.
- There was too much eating too, but that has nothing to do with the drive
The sighting that I loved the most, was a group of dwarf mongooses playing outside our safari tent
- Sundowner (which you paid for at the end). Fa was not feeling well and was cold even if it was quite hot and they had some great big raincoats