Re: Offroad and 4x4 Related Chat

Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:56 pm

Don't understand, but sounds better, Rog! lol X#X

Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:35 pm

Richprins wrote:Don't understand, but sounds better, Rog!

Idjit!!! Rog becoming a lost soul!!!, in the weird and wonderful world
of science,!! Support!!!!

Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:36 pm

Rog, are you a member of the 4X4 Community Forum as they have a Classifieds section for members who are selling Vehicles etc?

If not, I can place an ad on your behalf should you not want to join them.

Please send me a PM if I can assist with this.

Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:01 pm

A generous offer Errol,...

Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:02 pm

Thanx Errol

I am a member and had Landy advertised there for a while now .Need to clean her off and check there are no other issues during the week then I will drop the price :O^ and resubmit the advert .

Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:24 pm

RogerFraser wrote:Thanx Errol

I am a member and had Landy advertised there for a while now .Need to clean her off and check there are no other issues during the week then I will drop the price :O^ and resubmit the advert .

Now , if your Landy was a Defender , you would not have any problem to sell it :O^ Prices for Defenders are just going through the roof nowadays , ever since they are no longer being produced ;-) .

Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:41 pm

okie wrote:Now , if your Landy was a Defender , you would not have any problem to sell it :O^ Prices for Defenders are just going through the roof nowadays , ever since they are no longer being produced ;-) .

:yes: that is soo true .Been looking at what will fill Landys shoes next and the Defenders and Toyota's 4X4 that are reliable for overlanding have got some serious price tags even :shock: with age and many miles on them . But one step at a time got to move the Landy onto a new home then the next project will start ....

Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:06 pm

My latest set-up, that to secure a canopy for Zuki,..

_DSC0124.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:23 pm

I love the flying duck O\/ O\/

The rest looks very neat and organized :yes:

Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:33 pm

wow... well done O/\ \O